Monday, May 26, 2008

commissions and to do list



























To be honest the more I look at this pic the more I feel like it's "bad"

But I will restrain myself from bashing my own work in front of normal viewers. O_ob

There's many things I could have done better here.... but this has taken too long.... that's enough for me for a commission.

Finally also fixed up my parents' site, I need to finish my second commission piece and work on Edepth's next month update.

I like keeping myself busy with art stuff.

After seeing this guy's work: http://gunnerromantic.deviantart.com/art/Jari-82692495
I get what my artwork is such an hit and miss with the viewers....
I don't want to have a hit and miss anymore.... I want everyone of my illustration to be eye-gripping.
I can't stay where I am... I must push forward.

No comments: