Saturday, October 30, 2010

Translation for my mangas?

Anyone interested to help translate my mangas into different languages?
For Edepth and 2Masters

I can't offer much now, but if they will do it for free for 100 pages and above I draw them a request wallpaper like this one: Every 100 pages I will offer one more drawings in exchange for their time.

I will host the translation version on my site with credit to them, or link them at the same time if they would like.

Let me know if you are interested.
I am particularly interested in Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, or other ones you can offer to help me with that might reach an audience who can't read English well.

(I can translate Chinese but i don't have time to do it)


Thanks in advance, translation will help me to reach a wider audience and help my growth as well.

No comments: