Saturday, March 20, 2010

a short break



Painting keeps me sane sometimes.

I have seen so many good dragons.... I want mine to be a little different, not just in shapes, but in actual concept. We have a lot of "concept artist" playing only with concept of shapes, but not enough artists that thought it through I guess. It does look more of the same same after a while if concept is only based on shapes on the overall level. Not that the method is wrong.

After this painting i pushed the design a step further, but my readers will find out when i get there in my manga. :P

2 comments:

權選 said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉.......................................

Thesis Writers said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

Thesis paper Writers