Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not about title... really...





Working in animation and film making does really make me realize further what's already truth to me.

it's really not about the title, one can easily be a director on a project they started, but really about people.

Title is for marketing.

I am thinking to help out a few graduates for their short films later. It's again... projects without money.... but i value those indie projects, and i know short film is hard to complete on their own without help.

Especially those with the same dreams as I am, with the same discipline, I can't sit by and not help them.

Now the question is... with myself so busy, how do i find the time....hmmm

its ok! I have my online recruited assistants to help me out. XD (Thank God they exist)

No comments: