Monday, June 15, 2009

An excellent book.


Five Dysfunctions of a Team


After reading this, i realized what i was doing wrong with working in the HeavyCat team, and what i need to continue to build for my own, and it encouraged me to be more honest, for the good of myself, others, and team.
I am convinced I can't let the problems i see in a team slide before me anymore.



This book is told in a fable story form, with extremely short chapters, big text friendly for reading even for the most unwilling reader. To present problems and the model in a simple and yet powerful way, the writing is.... surprisingly good for fiction. It felt like a film script, where i can see the actors faces even with minimum description. Each character follows their own thought, holding surprise elements that are within their personality.

I am buying this for Eric's B-day. :D

No comments: