Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick


Worked on my pitch book.... (The pic is WIP)

For a period of time I was quite depressed about having any sort of hope for pitching for a show. (especially after hearing what kind of list the TV broadcasters wanted....)

But after I see more stories, success stories of Avatar and Boonducks, I have some hope.
I will put my best effort I can afford now to this pitch book, hopefully someday it can get picked up, and Edepth may have a TV show.

I have hardly any time to do new art, but I have plenty of Manga art i can use from the last 4 years which is great. lol~

Er, yeah, Fall flue season got the better of me, I dry cough, had some headache, but overall I am fine after 2 days of rest. I skipped one more animation class to get things done. :P

生病了,秋季的流行感冒終於逮到我了~ XP 乾咳,頭痛...不過休息了兩天好多了.

E-涯天使TV策畫投稿書還在製作中,原本有點對被採用的可能沒有信心,但是看到其他一些成功的故事,想想也許還是要認真的做,搞不好哪天會有機會八.

No comments: