Saturday, August 16, 2008

stock trading

Sent at 9:20 PM on Saturday
Peter: well, that's not really my area of expertise, but I was thinking more along the lines of....
like, Coca-Cola...maybe McDonalds...Proctor & Gamble...some big manufacturing company
that kinda thing
me: ooooo
yeah
food
its a must
Peter: yup
3-5, 7 great names
sit on 'em forever
me: all the needed stuff
are those stocks expensive though? @_@
let me check etrade
Peter: gotta diversify
me: you mean checking different sites?
Peter: no, I mean, it's best to choose, say
3, 5, 7 good names
that are, additionally, unrelated
like: a food company, a drug company, a technology company, an energy company, a financial company
that's the idea. so that at any one time, it's unlikely that they're all doing badly
me: oooo~~~~

No comments: