Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am very distracted

Dang... what do I want to be?

There are so much practice and discipline in all the areas I stepped my foot into, without work and plenty of hours invested, one can't get good at that area.

I want to be good at illustration, I want to be a good animator.

But I am just doing ALL OF THESE trying to tell stories. Be a good storyteller is what I want to do. I want to make believable characters that live and breath and live on in people's minds like they are real people!

All these mediums can get me there, but there's only so much time for me to work on each.

Back to instinct...

I will just practice what I want, get out the images in my mind, period.

Thanks to Brad Bird's talk on going with instinct, the early ways of running business.
Cheesy of me, but he's still my hero in animation industry. His directing style is my favorite.

No comments: