Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back from my trip.

Japan Trip: the highlight of the trip is seeing 1 to 1 scale Gundam in person. My otaku dream fullfilled!





Being an artist, I took a 180 shot on it. for my blog i am just showing a sample. I have the rest on my facebook.





One of the market street in Japan that we visited, it's right outside of our hostel. :D



A venting machine for food ordering in a JP restaurant.
That reminds me of Cowboy Bebop and how they ordered their meal.



One of the oldest manga perhaps? lol




I can not get over Japanese toilets! So advanced! They really love being clean!
They have the smallest corner matching trashcan, sound system, sprays, odor removal disposal tray, what next?!



7 stories tall building in Hakihabara just selling anime, manga, figurines and games.
Otaku's heaven.



Meji temple, strangly quiet when it's right next to a noisy shopping street.






Taiwan Trip: the highlight of the trip is actually seeing my long time friends in Tainan.
*Sorry! My English camp students~ I still love you guys XO* (I will upload those photos later)


From Left to Right, Tikal, Shufan, me. :3 The guy? A local, sorta. XD



Missing the old style Taiwan streets in Tainan.



Mu old middle school, still very much remained unchanged.
In fact, the only thing i can recognize in my old home town was my schools. @_@




Shua-biiinnnnn!!! Red bean with condense milk, yummmm.
But i ate until my head hurts. Brain freeze!

---

No comments: