Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ugh, no more cell shading


That's it. Edepth is not going to have cell shading on the next chapter. I can't take it anymore. >.<
Now that i look back... it does look like I change medium on this manga every 6 chapters or so... or shorter.

D:

Even though its not really good for the manga series to be unsteady with the medium, I need to stay inspired.

This isn't some goddamn animation where I have no choice but to color cell shade other wise die from extra workload etc. 

3 comments:

Wanda 火箭 said...

Add oil

J.M. Henry said...

"Even though its not really good for the manga series to be unsteady with the medium"

In that case, why not make the style switch in a new chapter? Unless you already did. Feels less like a 'sudden' change to readers that way.

Christine Y. Chong said...

Henry: my plan exactly.